Located steps from the new Second Avenue subway station, 244 East 68th street is a four-story townhouse built in the late 19th century, located on the corner of 68th Street and Second Avenue. Listed for $7 million, the five-bedroom, six-bathroom home offers expansive outdoor space, 3,000 square feet of available air rights and resembles many of the luxury brownstones of the Beaux-Arts architecture and Renaissance Revival style.
Address: 244 East 68th Street New York, NY 10065
Neighborhood: Lenox Hill
Listing Price: $7,000,000
Monthly RE Taxes: $4,351
Number of Bedrooms: 5
Number of Bathrooms: 6
Square Feet: 3,900 square feet
Pre-war/Post-war/New Construction: Pre-war
Special Features (renovations, amenities, view, etc.)
- Approximately 3,900 square feet, plus basement with an additional 3,000 square feet of available air rights.
- Configured as a single-family residence, the townhouse features five bedrooms and six bathrooms.
- The interior is sunny and spacious with 10-foot ceilings and includes a foyer, home office, family room, dining room, plenty of storage space and kitchen.
- Great outdoor space with a terrace and a patio that can be used for gatherings and gardening.
- Exposed brick, wide floor-to-ceiling windows, original crown molding and huge eat-in kitchen.
Listing Agent: Avi Malul, Keller Williams NYC
Link to Listing: http://streeteasy.com/building/244-east-68-street-manhattan/house